TJ Morris ET Radio Team 2014

Comments

  1. What more do we need to know? Knowledge is power.

    We can be here now and know of the eternal bliss of knowing.

    The stories we know about in the history of human kind are written for us to find and to determine that which we may be able to define our origin.

    No one comes to this planet with all the answers in tact in their memories.

    Memories are only one part of the system in which we learn to control.

    If we are essence and bio photons as energy after all that cannot be destroyed and we come from that which was our original creators.

    Can it be said in spiritual science that the stories we accept in our cultures on blind faith are all that we know?

    It is my understanding as a creature called a humanoid sentient intelligent being.

    I am told that this is a construct that is here in this place in space as a planet among many.

    My point of view is centered in what? In my location in the USA among my Christian heritage.

    I do have free will and I will ascend as a believer.

    Therefore, I desire to believe in Ascension.

    Is this of ET origin? I believe it is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts